Crossbows LLP | Notarial & Commissioning ServicesNotary Public
You Have Questions?
Call us for a Free Consultation 6532-9980
A Notary is a lawyer and an Officer of the Court, appointed by the Singapore Academy of Law for the purpose of witnessing, attesting and certifying documents for use in a another country/jurisdiction. Our Notary can:
- Certify a document to be a true and correct copy of the original;
- Certify a document to be an original document;
- Witness the signing of documents; and
- Administer Oaths and Declarations for use in proceedings in other jurisdictions.
The range of documents that can be witnessed is unlimited and can include:
- Sale and purchase agreements [of immovable and movable properties]
- Powers of Attorney
- Affidavits and Statutory Declarations [and the right to administer Oaths in the course of doing so]
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Any documents pertaining to commercial entities
Similarly, the range of documents that can be certified is wide and can include:
- Educational certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Birth certificates
- Death certificates
- Passports and other identification documents
- ACRA business profiles
- Any documents that we personally download from ACRA
Once a document has been certified or witnessed, a Notarial Certificate is then prepared and the document is attached to this Certificate. The Notarization process ends here in most cases. However, in some cases, you might be asked to have your document ‘legalised’.
If you would like to make an appointment with us or just speak to us over the phone to see if we can meet your requirements, just call or send us an email with your questions/requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get In Touch
14 Robinson Road, Far East Finance Building, 02-01/02